LAMARTINE CONSEIL, PRIVATE EQUITY Magazine Grands Prix Winner
Like every year for the past 18 years, PRIVATE EQUITY MAGAZINE’s Grands Prix have been awarded to the most active investment teams and advisors on the French market in 2022. On 12 June 2023 at the Folies Bergère, everyone from Private Equity gathered to pay tribute to the 2023 winners in the following categories:
- Investment Fund award/ Venture, Small Cap, Lower Mid, Mid and Large Cap categories
- M&A Advisory award/ Smid and Large categories
- Senior Funding award/ Smid and Large categories
- Private Debt Lender award/ Smid and Large categories
- Infrastructure Fund award
- Sustainable Development ESG award
- Law Firm of the Year Award
In this last category, which was of particular interest to us, 8 firms were competing, including 2 French firms, one of which was LAMARTINE CONSEIL. We were delighted to win joint 1st prize.
To see all the winners, click on the PRIVATE EQUITY MAGAZINE website.