In order to provide users (hereinafter, the “Users”) with information that enables them to find out about LAMARTINE CONSEIL, its areas of expertise and news, and to contact its teams, SCP O. RENAULT & ASSOCIES, operating under the name LAMARTINE CONSEIL collects and processes personal data (hereinafter, the “Data”) of Users on its Website “https://www.lamartineconseil.com/” (hereinafter, the “Website”).
The purpose of the personal data policy (hereinafter, the “Policy”) is to inform Users about the purposes pursued and the methods implemented by LAMARTINE CONSEIL to collect, consult, process, store the Data and present the rights available to Users.
The Policy applies to all Data processing (hereinafter, “Processing”) as defined by the regulations in force. Processing may therefore consist of the collection, recording, organisation, storage, erasure or destruction of Personal Data, including the combination of two or more of these activities.
LAMARTINE CONSEIL undertakes to ensure that any Processing of Personal Data is carried out by procedures, technical and electronic means, making it possible to protect the confidentiality and security of the Data.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
1.1 The data controller, who collects the Data and implements the Data Processing is the company O. RENAULT & ASSOCIÉS, operating under the name LAMARTINE CONSEIL, a professional partnership of lawyers with capital of €171,360.00, whose registered office is located at 143, boulevard Haussmann -75008 Paris and whose unique identification number is 447 687 120 Paris Trade and Companies Register and whose unique VAT identification number is FR51447687120 (hereinafter, “LAMARTINE CONSEIL”).
1.2 LAMARTINE CONSEIL acts as Data Controller with regard to the Data collected on the Website, in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
1.3 For any information concerning the Processing of his/her Personal Data, the User may contact LAMARTINE CONSEIL using the form available in the “Contact” section of the Website or by writing to LAMARTINE CONSEIL’s postal address: 143, boulevard Haussmann – 75008 Paris or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 The Data that may be collected by LAMARTINE CONSEIL, through the Website, is as follows:
(i) Data relating to identification of the User: “surname”, “first name”, “telephone number”, “postal address”, “email address”, “postcode”, “city”, “date of birth”, “nationality”, “photo”, “qualifications”, “training”, “professional situation”; “CV”, “cover letter”.
(ii) the login and browsing Data of Users that are the Data that LAMARTINE CONSEIL collects during the User’s login and browsing on the Website such as, in particular, the date, login and/or browsing time, browser type, browser language, IP address.
2.2 LAMARTINE CONSEIL does not collect sensitive data and only collects Data strictly necessary for the Processing. Some Data may be mandatory or optional in accordance with what is stated at the time the Data is collected. The mandatory nature of the provision of certain information will be indicated by an asterisk.
3. PURPOSE OF AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
|Purpose of processing
|Use of Data
|Relationship management with Users and response to their requests.
|Personal Data is used to interact with Users who have contacted LAMARTINE CONSEIL using the Contact form and to respond to their requests.
Legitimate interest of the data controller for the management and monitoring of its relations, particularly commercial relations, with its clients, prospects and, more generally, contacts.
|Management of recruitment operations.
|The Data is used to interact with applicants responding to published job offers or applying spontaneously.
Legitimate interest of the data controller for the management and monitoring of his/her recruitment and for the search for and recruitment of new employees or trainees.
4. RETENTION PERIOD
User Data shall not be retained for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set forth herein in accordance with applicable regulations and laws.
In this respect, the Data collected for the purpose of managing and monitoring commercial relations and/or solicitations of prospects will be kept for a period of five (5) years from the User’s contact request or, as the case may be, until such time as the commercial relationship comes to an end, for any reason whatsoever.
Data collected for the purposes of managing recruitment operations may be retained:
- When the applicant has been selected: for the entire term of the collaboration or employment contract and for a period of five (5) years from the termination of the contractual relationship for any reason whatsoever;
- When the applicant has not been selected, if the applicant does not request the immediate destruction of his/her file, the Data may be kept for a maximum period of two (2) years, for the purpose of future recruitment.
5. RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of its activity and for the purposes specified above, LAMARTINE CONSEIL may be required to share Users’ Personal Data with:
- Staff (lawyers and employees) dealing with requests from Users;
- Data processors, who perform modification services, bug fixes, add new functionalities and updates of the Platform, and where applicable;
- Any person, Authority or public body legally authorised to access such Data, such as judicial services, the CNIL, for example. This list is not in any way exhaustive.
6. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
6.1 The Data collected is intended for the exclusive use of LAMARTINE CONSEIL. It may be transmitted, exclusively for the purposes of the aforementioned purposes, to processors, or to any administrative or judicial authority in order to fulfil a legal obligation.
6.2 With the exception of transmissions to processors and administrative or judicial authorities where applicable, the Data is not the subject of any communication, assignment or disclosure to third parties, including outside the European Union.
7. PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
7.1 In accordance with the applicable regulations, any natural person using the Website has the right to exercise, at any time, the following rights:
- A right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation that Data concerning him/her is or is not processed and, where it is, to obtain access to said Data and a copy thereof;
- A right of rectification: the User has the right to ask LAMARTINE CONSEIL to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning him/her;
- A right to erasure: the User has the right to ask LAMARTINE CONSEIL to delete certain Data concerning him/her. However, this right is not an absolute right and LAMARTINE CONSEIL may have legal or legitimate reasons to retain such Data;
- A right to portability: the User may request that he/she be sent the Data transmitted by him/her to LAMARTINE CONSEIL in order to transmit it to another data controller;
- A right to object: the User may object at any time for reasons relating to his/her particular situation to the Processing of his/her Data where such Processing is based on the legitimate interest of LAMARTINE CONSEIL;
- A right to restriction of processing: the User may request, in certain cases, the temporary suspension of the Processing of some of his/her Data;
- The right to withdraw his/her consent: the User may withdraw his/her consent, at any time, for Processing where consent forms the legal basis;
- The right to provide guidelines on the fate of Data after the death of the User.
7.2 To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, the User may contact LAMARTINE CONSEIL by writing to the postal address LAMARTINE CONSEIL, 143, boulevard Haussmann – 75008 Paris or by email to email@example.com.
7.3 LAMARTINE CONSEIL reserves the right to respond within a maximum of one (1) month of receipt of the User’s request.
7.4 LAMARTINE CONSEIL undertakes to do all it can to respect the User’s rights with regard to his/her Data. If, however, the User considers that his/her rights have not been respected, the User may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): www.cnil.fr
8. SECURITY MEASURE FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
8.1 The Data is strictly confidential and processed in compliance with the “French Data Protection Act” No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended by the Law of 20 June 2018 No. 2018-493, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, and Decree No. 2019-536 of 29 May 2019.
8.2 Under the aforementioned legal texts, LAMARTINE CONSEIL undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the Data and in particular to prevent it from being altered, distorted or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
The Policy may be amended at any time by LAMARTINE CONSEIL, in particular to comply with any regulatory, case law, editorial or technical developments. The applicable version is the one which is accessible online during the period the Website is visited and used by the User. Any new version posted online shall take precedence over any previous version, particularly printed or recorded in digital format by the User. The User is therefore invited to consult and read the Policy regularly.