Since it was founded in 2003, LAMARTINE CONSEIL has advised an ever-growing number of Private Equity players and managers heading French and international SMEs or mid-sized companies, thanks to its pragmatic business approach and cross-disciplinary legal practice. In addition to our long-standing expertise in Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions, we have developed complementary expertise in all areas of Business law.
As a leading player in this field for many years, our team advises investment funds, SMEs and mid-sized companies, innovative companies and managers and/or founders on their private equity transactions.
Our support covers the main legal, labour law and tax aspects of private equity transactions (minority or majority investors):
- LBO (LBOs, OBOs, MBOs, MBIs, etc.);
- growth capital;
- venture capital, particularly in the new technologies and biotech sectors; and
- turnaround capital transactions.
Thanks to our collaborative, cross-disciplinary approach to the law, our team is regularly involved in:
- acquisition and/or disposal audits;
- legal and tax engineering for investment and fund-raising packages;
- drafting and negotiating contractual documentation;
- setting up profit-sharing schemes, in particular management packages, for managers, key executives and employees in general;
- monitoring post-closing transactions (group management, restructuring, external growth, etc.); and
- pre-litigation advice in the event of post-investment disputes.
The 3R Industries Group acquired in majority by Isatis Capital
Lamartine Conseil, legal advisor of the family shareholders
Syscom Prorep reorganises its capital with Siparex and Initiative & Finance
Lamartine Conseil, legal advisor of the investors