LAMARTINE CONSEIL works alongside banks, financial institutions, mezzanine funds and debt funds, in addition to borrowers or issuers in the following areas:
Establishment and negotiation of financing (whether syndicated or bilateral) allocated to the acquisition of companies in the context of leveraged operations, refinancing and external growth operations:
- Legal structuring of financing, security package;
- Drafting and/or negotiation of mandate letters, head of terms and term sheets;
- Drafting and/or negotiation of financing documentation: senior facilities agreements, bond documentation (unitranche or mezzanine);
- Drafting and/or negotiation of intercreditor agreements, ranking agreements;
- Drafting and/or negotiation of security documents;
- Support and organisation in the collection of conditions precedent.
Monitoring of the execution of financing allocated to the acquisition of companies
(assistance with the task of credit or security agent), particularly in the context of the exercise of drawing rights, the monitoring of securities and the establishment of waivers.
Restructuring of debts
in the context of or outside procedures for the prevention or settlement of business difficulties.
Legal and disciplinary, banking and financial litigation
particularly in terms of liability in the context of loans granted and the termination of banking relations.