Our team dedicated to insolvency works alongside companies facing economic, legal or financial difficulties, and their managers, as well as their creditors or buyers.
- Assistance with out-of-court settlements, ad hoc mandates or conciliation procedures.
- Negotiating agreements with the company’s creditors
- Setting up refinancing solutions
Handling judicial matters
- Assistance with the opening, running and closing of safeguard, receivership and compulsory liquidation proceedings
- Advice and assistance when insolvency is declared
- Drawing up continuation plans, finding buyers and/or investors
- Defence in the event that managers are held liable
- Handling all litigation arising from insolvency proceedings (disputed claims, ownership claims, termination of commercial leases, monitoring or early termination of contracts, etc.)
- Looking for targets of potential interest to the buyer
- Assisting the potential buyer in defining the scope of its offer
- Preparing, drafting and presenting the offer
- Defending it before the competent court in the presence of procedural bodies
- Implementing the disposal plan