CONTRACTS, DISTRIBUTION, COMPETITION
Our team advises and assists our clients on a day-to-day basis to enable them to meet the challenges they face in their market and in their development.
In support of their strategic objectives, we assist our clients with all their commercial issues and, in particular:
- Contractual structuring of their activity and relations with their clients (professionals or consumers) and with their commercial partners (suppliers, service providers, subcontractors, etc.);
- Drafting and negotiating their commercial contracts (procurement, outsourcing, subcontracting, partnership, etc.) and assisting with their execution and termination;
- Setting up, optimising and protecting their distribution networks;
- Integrating the constraints arising from competition law and the regulations applicable to their activity;
- Defending their interests in competition proceedings and litigation (unfair competition, cartels, abuse of a dominant position, abuse of economic dependence, etc.).