MAGAZINE DES AFFAIRES round table “Life under an LBO in 2023”
At a time when we are beginning to feel more and more the effects of the economic slowdown on our economies, finding investment themes that create financial and extra-financial value is far from simple.
To achieve this, the private equity industry needs to rethink its existing models. In lively but optimistic debates, a number of entrepreneurs, investors and advisers shared their vision of the future with the MAGAZINE DES AFFAIRES editorial team.
The following people took part in this debate on 22 March 2023 at our offices:
- Priscille Allais, CEO – COSMOGEN
- Christian Guillou, Chairman – Groupe BRICONORD
- Jacques-Henri Hacquin, Co-founder and Chairman – NG FINANCE
- Fabrice Huglin, Partner Transaction Services – ACA NEXIA
- Stéphanie Pépineau, Associate Director – UI INVESTISSEMENT
- Olivier Renault – Partner – LAMARTINE CONSEIL
- Marc Sabaté, Founding Partner and Managing Director – IN EXTENSO FINANCE
- Perrine Sauzay, Partner – LAMARTINE CONSEIL
- Philippe Serzec, Partner Transaction Services – PWC France
To read the round table in full, click here >>